Sunday, August 27, 2006

See You Later! Hasta Luego!



Well…

It is so hard to believe that this day has finally come. I can’t believe that I am about to embark on this journey to Guatemala. Over the last month I have had much time to think about how fortunate I am. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I will miss all of you so very much, but understand that my passion is to serve in the Peace Corps. I hope all of you can find that passion in your life that motivates you to get up in the morning.


Take care and keep in touch,

Drewski



No puedo creo que mi dia para viajar a Guatemala esta ocuriendo. Durante el mes pasado tenia mucho tiempo para pensar sobre los afortunados en mi vida. Tengo mucho suerte!!! Estoy muy feliz tener mis amigos y mi toda familia. Voy a extreñar ustedes mucho durante mi servicios en Guatemala.

Cuidate y escribame cuado tiene la oportunidad,
Drewsito

5 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drewski,

Best of luck buddy I am proud of you and what you are doing. I am going to miss you you are like a brother! God Bless you for be willing to make such a large sacrafice in your life to benefit the lives of those who are less fortunate. Keep in touch when you can and we will keep you up to date on life in South Dakota. Look forward to coming to Guatamala in the future to see you.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY DREW!!!GLAD YOU HAD TO FLY OUT OF MINN.SO YOU FEEL THE LOVE AND TAKE ALL OUR HEARTS WITH YOU.
LOVE YOU

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DREWBEAR-
Saying goodbye to you was probably the hardest goodbye I've ever made. But, right after we left the airport, I finally felt at peace with it all...kind of like a calm had come over me. I couldn't wait to tell you that. Hope Virginia is great...can't wait to get an update. Love you so much,
Amy Star

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Godbaby! I'm glad to hear that your Mom and Amy are both doing good after the goodbye yesterday. I was thinking about all of you all weekend! You should be meeting all kinds of Peace Corp volunteers right now and I am so excited for you. I'm sure they are all as wonderful as you (not)- but pretty terrific people to be entering this Peace Corp venture. Enjoy this week of training and keep us posted - can't wait to hear from you sweetie! Love the pic's!
suzyq

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

good luck with everything! it takes alot to do what your doing and I honor you for that. just to let you know our football team is pulling through. We can win a game this year bud:). well go with god and I'll talk to you later
P.S. I'm gonna take good care of your sister for you:)

--Blaze Hanson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home