Saturday, September 02, 2006

Exercise, Exercise, Exercise

Everything is still going well!!!

Last night was really fun. I busted out the card game UNO. After nearly 25 minutes of deliberation and explanation we all figured out how to play the game. My little brother Roy won two games, the dad won one game, and the gringo (ME) also won a game. Afterwards Rocael and I watched the Astros/Mets game and played with the kids.

After Spanish class today (yes that’s right I had Spanish class on a Saturday from 7:30 to 11:30, but I really like it and am learning a lot) ten of us participated in a soccer match. After about five maybe four minutes all of us thought our chests would explode. Take into account that soccer is a sport of endurance along with the fact that we are all up in the mountains. However, we persevered and my team ended up overcoming a 3 goal deficit to win 10 to 9. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

After soccer and lunch the family and I went to Antigua. What a beautiful place and I was very happy to find out there is a McDonalds and Burger King there.

In one hour Rocael and I have our Basketball game. Wish me luck.


Take care,


Drewski

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drewski,

Youy should be in great shape for a soccer match, remember you play for the Scooters softball team we are finely tune athletes! Good to hear that things are going so well for you, a Burger King and McDonalds? Its sounds like you are living in Huron all over again! Have fun buddy I look forward to your next update!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my King of Hearts!!
Happy to hear you are doing well!! Try and stay out of trouble!! South Dakota already misses ya!!
Your Queen of Hearts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home