Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nature Hike

My neighbor, friend, and former mayor of our town Saul recently invited Gabriel and I to go on a nature excursion with him at his land which is about 2 miles outside of town. It was really fun and these are some of my favorite pics of the trip.











I had never seen so many ants in my life. Needless to say I was pretty happy to get the hell away from that tree











This is the national tree of Guatemala called the Ceiba







What trip would be complete without a picture of ¨The Gringo¨ holding the machete?




Take care,


Drewski

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure are proud that you didn't get ANTS in your PANTS on that trip. looked like a great adventure..your so lucky to have friends that show you parts of the area you'd never otherwise see..be thankful..hope life is good right now and i'll fill you in on all the graduations when we return.
love you tons, G@P

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Drew - Just so much fun to read your blog. I copied the steak marinade recipe and will try it this week at the lake. It does sound delicious and the pic was just the added touch I needed. Hope this finds you well. We think of you each day and look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe, love Aunt BARB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home