Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nick`s Fundraiser

I recently went out west to support and attend a fundraiser put on by my friend Nick to benefit a women’s group in his site. The fundraiser was held at an ecotourism lodge near Lago Atitlan. These are my favorite pics.





Spectacular view of the lake from the lodge.



Nick with the group.



I love seeing kids wear the traditional clothes



The park had zip lines which I of course had to try out. It was such a great time and I was really proud of Nick for putting it all together to help benefit people in his site.

Take care,


Drewski

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a fun week-end and of course we're not surprised with the man/boy on the zip line. that must be some lodge with a view like that..who do you get to contribute to a fundraiser in that poor country?? is NICK one of your peace corps friends?? love what your doing and keep the pics and blogs coming..love 'em but love you more.
grams and papa

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Hello Drew! I am so proud of all your accomplishments! You are truly an inspiration! Looks like you are getting alot accomplished and having lots of fun on the process! Keep up the good work!
~Mandi Borkowski~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home