Monday, October 02, 2006

Got to keep you hanging

One of our trainers filled me with pride the other day. She just doesn’t understand why people would leave a place where most Guatemalans dream of going to and sometimes even die trying to get there in order to come to here country and work for two years. I gave my family here a bunch of gifts and my family sent me. They told me how much they missed me last week while I was gone in Huehuetenango and I really missed them also. No funny bathroom stories this week but that can always change. Feeling much better and healthy!!! After my game yesterday (which we won) I met a nice looking Guatemalan girl…

Take care,


Andrés

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better not keep us hanging on this one buddy!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember the family reunion this sumer, on the way to the pig farm, we were reading out of your guatemala book and had a great time pronouncing huehuetenango

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm you cant do that to us.... we all want to know about this cute girl and I think, and I am sure that everyone will agree with me when I say... you must tell us more details!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home