Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mini Craig D

Today is a very big day here at the center. Our counterparts are coming from across this beautiful country to meet all of us. As I got ready today and put on my dress clothes, did my hair, and brushed my teeth I looked in the mirror. Who did I see standing there? Craig D Anderson. I havn't shaved my Mustache for about four weeks and it is scary how much I look like my dad.

I found out my site and I don't think I can give you the exact location but...

I am in the east of the country close to the border of Honduras. It is really exciting for me and tomorrow I go to my site to meet the mayor and my future coworkers for two years. Should be interesting. I got to read the end of service report of the volunteer that served in my city from 2003 to 2005. He said "This place is hot. Absurdly hot. If you don't like heat you will not like it here." Should be a nice change from the arctic zone of South Daktoa.

Take care,

Andres

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home