Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Map pics

Well the kids never showed up because they were busy getting ready for the parade. Have to wait to next week to teach them how to paint. Luckily though I can always count on my good buddy Gabriel to help me out with projects
This is how it looked before we started




Neldy the librarian and I.



Gabriel and I working diligently. He was cracking me up cause ever time he would say "Andres where did you go. Are you in Africa now? I thought you were just painting in China?"








Next week the kids come and should be lots of fun.

Take care,


Drewski

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome project. i could probably learn where some of the news comes from in the foreign countries..geography was never my best subject..the kids will learn so much from your wall..be sure and put COLD SPRING on the map..very important place.. hope we get pics of the fair.. i can't remember last year if you put some on..no comment on CAN'T REMEMBER!!!!!!!!
KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK
love you more. grandma(papa too)

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I didn't know you had such artistic talent!!!! Coolest library mural in the country, no doubt! See - you just keep touching more and more people while you are there. Hope you had a fun weekend with those custom made boots on your feet!!!! We are waiting for pic's of that!!! Love you Drew. Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home